Ariana Grande is a force to be reckoned with in the music industry. Not only is she the most followed female on Instagram, she has also achieved incredible musical success. Here are 50 facts you need to know about Ariana Grande.
1. Her full name is Ariana Grande-Butera.
2. She was born on June 26, 1993 in Boca Raton, Florida.
3. At 8 years old, Gloria Estefan inspired Ariana to pursue a career in the music industry after she saw Ariana perform on a cruise ship.
4. She is of Italian descent and is half Sicilian and half Abruzzese.
5.Her name was originally inspired by Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat (1959).
6. Ariana has an older half-brother, Frankie Grande, who is an actor, dancer, and producer.
7. She has 7 rescue dogs: Coco, Cinnamon, Fawkes, Ophelia, Sirius, Strauss, and Toulouse.
8. Her mother, Joan Grande-Butera owns a company that manufactures communications equipment for the Navy & Marines.
9. Ariana’s father, Edward Butera, is a graphic designer and the founder of IBI Designs Inc.
10. At the age of 10, she co-founded South Florida youth singing group, Kids Who Care.
11. Her favorite cereal is Cocoa Puffs.
12. She’s obsessed with Halloween and scary things in general.
13. Ariana attended Pine Crest School and North Broward Prepatory School.
14. Her natural hair is dark brown & curly.
15. She is vegan because she loves animals more than humans.
16. Her favorite fruit is strawberries.
17. Ariana possesses a four-octave and a semitone soprano vocal range, and the whistle register.